View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013   #27
BigBull
Veteran

Rep Power: 8553 BigBull is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFTW View Post
With the said, if Pryor is their future, Dennis Allen is the worst coach ever if he rushes him back from a sprained MCL. With that said, I doubt he plays, or even if he does, he doesn't make it the whole game. That leaves Matt McGloin... I don't know how he is on an NFL roster, but if he plays we will DOMINATE.
I'm to lazy to look it up, but I believe the Texans have a very bad record against first time starters. So, I'm hoping McGloin doesn't see the field. Just saying

Sent from the toilet...
BigBull is offline   Reply With Quote