View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013   #6
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Duane Brown and Jake Matthews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
If Matthews is what he's supposed to be, then I really don't have any issues with taking him in a vaccum.

But I would not take him with any plans of moving him to LT in 5 years. That's half a decade away. Lots of things can change.

I remember people were saying we were set with brown and Winston at tackle for years to come.
I agree on 5 years but I was thinking move in 2-3 as it usually takes that long for LT to develop & if Brown could then switch to RT + extend his career...I also think we could have been set with Winston for years as he did play for 6 with us and then two more so far with other teams.