View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013   #23
TexansFTW
All Pro

Rep Power: 31116 TexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: -Looking Forward- Texans vs Raiders 11/17/13

I am being incredibly lazy here and not reading anything, but the first several posts and the last couple posts, but here is my take...

The Raiders, whether they want to admit it or not yet are also in the middle of a lost season (not statistically I know, but realistically). They aren't making the playoffs.

With the said, if Pryor is their future, Dennis Allen is the worst coach ever if he rushes him back from a sprained MCL. With that said, I doubt he plays, or even if he does, he doesn't make it the whole game. That leaves Matt McGloin... I don't know how he is on an NFL roster, but if he plays we will DOMINATE.

Raiders D sucks.

The Texans D is a VERY deceptive stat. We are obviously not #1. It doesn't factor in all of the roughing the passer penalties or (what seems like) the 2 50+ yard Pass Interference plays we give up EVERY SINGLE GAME.

Regardless, my stance is Texans 30 Raiders 23
TexansFTW is offline   Reply With Quote