View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013   #4
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 141276 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Duane Brown and Jake Matthews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Need two good tackles and a guard with a nasty disposition. I have zero issue drafting Matthews -- gotta like those bloodlines.
I think this would do that; two excellent fixtures @ tackle, Brooks with the nasty streak and Q with the solid working man ability. He could be even better than I hope. If a healthy Brennan Williams and Newton can help we have room. If Newton does not do better 2014 is his last contract year. We know Ryan Harris will re-sign cheaply.