View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013   #168
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans FO frustrated with Kubiak?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I'm not changing the argument, I'm agreeing with the people that said our F.O. screwed up the last two years. The team we have today is not as good as the team we had in 2011. Not in the coaching department, not on special teams. Not on the Offensive line, the secondary... not at the LB position, not at TE. The only thing we can say that is better about this team than the 2011 team, is the QB & I say that with rose colored glasses.

Slow & steady growth will lead to decades of football played at the highest level. Slow (which is what we've got, because we haven't "grown" in two years) will get you 2-7.
You are living in 1983 or something. In modern salary cap football, slow and steady keeps you one or two years behind..all the time.