View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013   #43
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153128 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: If we get a top 5 pick...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Jake Matthews would be my choice. We would be set at LT and RT for the next 5 years between him and Duane.
This.

Love me some Duane Brown, but the big guy's been scaring the sht out of me all year long. Maybe we get lucky & Brown regains form, then we've got a solid RT & this team with a solid OL should be able to go a long way with a healthy Foster, Andre, Hopkins..... & Case.

Speaking of Case, Kubiak created a top 5 offense with a 3rd round back-up & an All-Pro Wider Receiver. As long as Keenum doesn't start playing scared (which he shouldn't with a solid RT) the offense will be fine.

With that said, if there's a QB worthy of a top 5 pick, I wouldn't be opposed to taking him. Provided there isn't an equally worthy player we could use. Luck, Griffin, Newton, even Stafford... Phillip Rivers, I'd have a hard time passing them up.

But as far as I know, no one is talking about this current crop of QBs like those guys.