View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013   #48
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 118955 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 Free Agency.....and the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naija Texan View Post
Don't see the logic of cutting Jonathan Joseph considering how little depth (experienced or not) we have back there and the same for OD. Actually ESPECIALLY OD because Garrett Graham has shown nothing being hte primary TE.

Freeing up money or not, it can easily blow up in our faces if the guys, rookie or vet, we try to replace them with can't get the job done.
This has been my point as nothing in draft to replace him. I could see them bonus some money and extend him couple years to lower cap but he has not impressed me so far this season. Not sure if the groin injury is part of issue or not if it healed. An option may exist in fee agency.