View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013   #47
Naija Texan
Rookie

Rep Power: 945 Naija Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedNaija Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedNaija Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedNaija Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedNaija Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedNaija Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedNaija Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedNaija Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedNaija Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedNaija Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedNaija Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 Free Agency.....and the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
Not sure if this has been asked. I didn't read the whole thread, but Jonathan Martin ain't going back to the Dolphins, would you trade for him and if so what would you give up? We'd play him at RT.
Why trade for a guy you know they are going to have to cut?

After that I can see him getting a shot with this team (especially if Kubiak or Rick Smith are still around) but trading for a underperforming line man when we got two young ones on IR for next season, as bad as this team has been I would like to think we are smarter then that.
Naija Texan is offline   Reply With Quote