View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013   #159
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 104673 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 College Football Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
That's awesome. I love seeing these huge college football stadiums. I went to a Tennessee game in 2004 and the attendance was 100k+, it was pretty cool. FSU's stadium capacity is around 84k. It would be cool if they expanded it, but I honestly don't see it moving average attendance.
I've only seen Doak Campbell in pictures, but it's one hell of a stadium. Beautiful architecture. Reminds me of the Victorian era stands at Lord's Pavilion in England.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote