View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013   #158
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 65775 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 College Football Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
Last game in Kyle Field as it is today. Man, that feels unreal.

Kyle Field today:

Kyle Field as it will be my senior year:

Seating capacity to improve from 82,589 to 102,500, making it the 3rd largest CFB stadium in the US.
That's awesome. I love seeing these huge college football stadiums. I went to a Tennessee game in 2004 and the attendance was 100k+, it was pretty cool. FSU's stadium capacity is around 84k. It would be cool if they expanded it, but I honestly don't see it moving average attendance.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote