View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013   #128
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 286048 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Oh boy.. Kubiak says Schaub working hard to get back..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
So you think case doesn't feel pressure to perform? You think if kubiak hadn't said this case would go all cruise control, like yeah, I got this?
Can never be enough pressure for a franchise QB.

Quote:
Let's be real here. You don't think that the potential for this team to pick a qb in round 1 is enough of a motivator for him to perform?
I firmly believe if we had Aaron Rodgers here, it wouldn't be enough. We need a right tackle, we need an OLB. If the Texans feel they Case can handle the job, we may not be "forced" to reach for the next Blaine Gabbert.

& let's be honest here. Regardless what the coach says, Matt isn't pushing anybody. He just wants to promote the appearance that there's competition, kinda like that preseason back-up QB competition.

Quote:
Kubiak meant what he said. There's absolutely no motivational quality in it. He's ready to throw Schaub back in there.

My concern with the statement is how long of a rope is he going to give case. If he yanks him after a bad game or two, that's an issue. You need to fully evaluate this guy and short of monumental melt down, he should remain the starter.

If case proves he's not the guy, then I don't care what kubiak does at qb because we'll need to take one in the first round anyways.

But my concern with the statement is that kubiak won't give case the rope that he should have. Which makes no sense.
Case is Kubiak's guy. Just as much as Matt ever was. We've seen nothing to make anyone think Kubiak will pull Case too soon. If Kubiak really wanted Matt back in the game, he'd have yanked him after that fumble returned for a TD in Arizona.