View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013   #126
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Oh boy.. Kubiak says Schaub working hard to get back..

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
So how's that working out for us?

Kubiak's got a decision to make in about 5 months. He doesn't have time to put pressure on Keenum in the off-season. It's got to be now
So you think case doesn't feel pressure to perform? You think if kubiak hadn't said this case would go all cruise control, like yeah, I got this?

Let's be real here. You don't think that the potential for this team to pick a qb in round 1 is enough of a motivator for him to perform?

Kubiak meant what he said. There's absolutely no motivational quality in it. He's ready to throw Schaub back in there.

My concern with the statement is how long of a rope is he going to give case. If he yanks him after a bad game or two, that's an issue. You need to fully evaluate this guy and short of monumental melt down, he should remain the starter.

If case proves he's not the guy, then I don't care what kubiak does at qb because we'll need to take one in the first round anyways.

But my concern with the statement is that kubiak won't give case the rope that he should have. Which makes no sense.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote