View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013   #39
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 65775 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jamies Winston Qb Florida State

Says TMZ.

No facts of the story have changed. It doesn't seem as if they point to him in any way, so I'm not worried. I don't care what happens to TPD, they get no sympathy from me if they tried to sweep things under the rug. They've harassed me enough in my days to not get my support. Maybe they kept things quiet so as to not assassinate his character after it became obvious that the kid wasn't involved? I don't know, not enough evidence. Either way, Winston is in the clear.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote