View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013   #404
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed released

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Is it robbery if we invite him into our house and give him the money?
It is if he conceals something that he knows would keep us from giving him that money. I lost all respect I had for the guy. Give me a guy with integrity like Pat Tillman had. Unfortunately we have world full of people with Ed Reed's mentality. Anything is ok for the almighty dollar. Anyway McNair is rich. He can afford it.