View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013   #4
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27437 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wolf6151 Houston Texans 2014 mock draft #2, Trade Down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
I like this draft. Good job Wolf, as always.

That's a good question. He is extremely athletic and he's a big guy. I think he is going to run very well and wow some people at the combine. From what I saw when he was at ILB, he's very fluid with his hips. Watch for him in that drill at the combine, assuming he runs it. One thing that may hurt him is overall production from a statistical standpoint. The FSU backup defense is often playing for an entire half or the entire fourth quarter. So, guys like Joyner and Jones are going to finish the season with mild looking statistics. It may not matter when scouts start watching tape.
Thus the reason I like him. A players size relative to their position does matter. A small player at ILB like Sharpton just doesn't make much sense to me when he has to take on OG's and FB's to get to the RB or has to drop into pass coverage. Mosely will go ahead of Jones and we pick very high in each round so I'm hoping Jones is available to us in the 2nd.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote