View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013   #17
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 406301 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: DeMeco Ryans is performing like a Pro Bowl player again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Demeco was very good for us towards the end in wades 34.

For me it wasn't about 34 fit. It was about how he and his contract fit with the team. His usage didn't justify that big contract IMO. But on a cheaper contract I'd have loved to have kept demeco.
I understand the contract point. However, I think it is imperative to figure out a way to make room to sign a clear locker room leader that still had a lot of football in him.

I have alway been under the impression that it was both contract and DeMeco not being good for a 3-4 (even though he looked good in Wade's D like you said).