View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013   #3
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 51991 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: my way too early mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Just my thinking but

1. If I had to go OLB in first it would be the bigger, better Barr who is a top 5 and still ridiculously raw. This selecting DE to convert to OLB has not been very successful in my opinion. The only one that seemed to impact the offense's game plan was a current Buffalo Bill.

2. An NFL WRs will eat Colvin's lunch & use his jersey for napkin. I was interested early season but he jumps routes and like an early KJ, double moves allows WR to get past him. IMO, this is not year to go QB first two round and probably not the third. Texas made him look goofy. .

3. Yankey most like does not have lateral slide for RT and I agree with Rob Rang he is an guard in NFL. He was moved to LG this year to let soph Peat play LT.
i dont like barr or clowney at all. both are overrated and frankly just not that good

colvin is lock down, he is battling injuries and playing too confident, but prior to this season he never played grab ass with the wideouts, he was just a pure cover corner. if anything i think he lacks in the run defense

yankey was a solid lt but they have a young stud there now and needed help inside. it shows his versatility not his lack of ability....