View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013   #118
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Oh boy.. Kubiak says Schaub working hard to get back..

That last statement is just funny in a "I can't believe this guy has coached our team so f'n long kind of way".

You're not going to give anyone anything...especially the qb? Really?

So what reason would you have for putting Matt back in there? Because he's earned it in practice? Seriously?

Pardon my French, but if kubiak throws Matt back out there for any reason besides a case injury in going to be convinced that they are screwing. Being lovers is the only reason I can come up with for why he'd coddle Schaub like this. Maybe his hidden kid from his teenage years.

The statement alone shows a disconnect with reality. Kubiak is not mentally fit to be an nfl head coach.

Honestly, it's probably best for all involved including him and his health, if he just bows out.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote