View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013   #115
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 102181 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Oh boy.. Kubiak says Schaub working hard to get back..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhand_Luke View Post
Nothing Kubiac does surprises me when it comes down to the blind loyalty with his guys. We all have seen it, K. walter, Schaub, Marciano, frank Bush.....the list goes on. Schaub never was that good a quaterback. In his best years, he was above average(yea, I get it he went to the pro bowl, but so did wade Smith last year.....). Schaub has a lot of limitations and idiotic Kubiak decided to stick with him. Most of Schaub big numbers came from against mediorce to bad teams bc we were bad and had soft schedule. When play against tough competitions, he crumbled....and that's a fact. Even playing the Bengals last year, most of us forget that we nearly lost that game, when Matty threw the ball straight into a D lineman coming at him. And it continued to snow ball from the last 1/3 of last season to this year for Matty. THis was supposed to be a breakthrough year for us and Matty could not handle the pressure. The team was healthy for most of the part when Matty was playing. If he gets cut right now or by end of season, no one will have him as a starter, I think everyone can agree to that.

Here comes Kubiac with his lame comment about the QB situation. Kub, no one wants to see your boy on the field ever again, and most of us don't want you around either. Your record speaks for itself, a 0.500 HC. The team will find the way to make it looks like you're stepping down by end of season just because Bob likes you that much. You want to criticize Case and throw him under the bus after he's done many good thing, with no running back, a pathetic Oline?? Enough of this comedy already. You don't need to crack anymore jokes, bc people already laughing at you enough, coach. Case did not play well on the last drive when he threw the ball away on 3rd down and 2nd down, but make no mistakes that he did a lot of good things on that game considering he had to run for his life most of the game. So what if he had some near picks passes? that would still put his TD to int ratio at a respectable level. What happened to the "I got to fix me, I got to protect Matt.....bs" after Matty fell flats on his face, game after game?? why don't you offer Case some benifits of a doubt. You're done as HC with this team, dude. How can you lead a team when you almost dropped dead(no punt intended) out fear/stress on the sideline? I wish you could stay as an OC but it's not how this business works. So long Coach!!
I do agree with this, he never put blame on Schaub when he messed up, he alwasy said I our we or some BS, and then here comes case and he straight up calls him out saying he has made a lot of mistakes this and that. Wow Kubiak must be trying to live his failed back up carer through Schaub..