Thread: 1st 2014 mock
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013   #23
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 145918 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st 2014 mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
So you are making picks with the mindset that this team is more than a year away from competing for a Super Bowl?
You have to ask? Hopefully you are being amusing. Even if I get my mock drafted, many are rookie starters who need time to ramp up. Manning, Joseph and Cushing lose time every year and if Watt were to go out...