View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013   #14
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 49238 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans salary cap 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I have a question and maybe this is stupid but has Mitchell ever played at DE? I ask because sometimes he seems like a real force but where he's at I think he's just too small and gets buried in there. If we could draft a beast in the middle and then Mitchell able to slide over would there be any point to that?

Just thinking out loud
Mitchell will be a FA and as a player who has started most of his career will not come cheap as many expect. His experience will afford him the opportunity to sign his next contract for something considerably more than the Vet minimum. So do you offer Mitchell a bigger respectable contract to be a 3 tech DE, a position he hasn't played with questions if he can excel? or does he become ineffective as a 3 tech like Sapp in Oakland? And a DE contract will also be considerably more than a DT contract.
Texian is online now   Reply With Quote