View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013   #15
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans salary cap 2014

Quote:
Schaub 4m
O Daniels 4.5m
D Manning 4.5m
J Joseph 3.75m
I never said we had to cut these guys, I would personally keep Joseph. Manning's status will depend on his recovery from injury. OD is just too expensive given his injury history. I'd cut him if he won't take a pay cut. I'd trade Schaub for a 7th if anyone would take him, otherwise just cut him.

The point is to show what cap casualties we have and some flexibility. You can attain more cap space in 2014 by making any of them June 1st cuts, which spreads out the caphit between 14 and 15. That kicks the can down the road a bit, and I'm not in favor of that, unless you think we have a shot at a championship next year, which I don't.