View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013   #15
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 225674 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans salary cap 2014

I have a question and maybe this is stupid but has Mitchell ever played at DE? I ask because sometimes he seems like a real force but where he's at I think he's just too small and gets buried in there. If we could draft a beast in the middle and then Mitchell able to slide over would there be any point to that?

Just thinking out loud