View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013   #5
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 262563 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: DeMeco Ryans is performing like a Pro Bowl player again

DeMeco may be the best leader I've ever seen on a defense and I was sad to see him go. But as far as the Texans were concerned he's better suited as a 4-3 MLB when healthy, and I'd say his PFF ratings bear that out. It's nice to see him healthy and contributing. Will be interesting to see if Philly pays him ~$7 million next year.

ILBs for defenses that can't get off the field (or whose offenses post lots of 3 & outs/turnovers) are at the top of the tackles rankings because they're taking more defensive snaps. DeMeco leads the NFL in ILB defensive snaps(note: Eagles bye week is 11/24). Eagles are second worst in yards allowed with 417 yards*/game, ahead of only Dallas after the Cowboys allowed 623 & 625 yards in 2 of last 3 games.

*2012 Saints hold record for most yards at 440/game
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote