Thread: 1st 2014 mock
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013   #20
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st 2014 mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I think Clowney would do well on the right team but that is not Texans. If our chinese fire drill continues, I could see him taking off a season or two. He needs to be in a dynamic situation where he would feel he is accomplishing for himself and the team is making obvious strides towards S.B. IMO, we cannot risk picks this year and would be a reason, I rule out Manziel.
So you are making picks with the mindset that this team is more than a year away from competing for a Super Bowl?
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote