Thread: 1st 2014 mock
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013   #17
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67501 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st 2014 mock

This is an interesting draft. I like it.

Clowney concerns me a little bit, but he is most definitely a freak. I can't really complain about the pick, it would help our defense a lot.

I love Joyner. He was a better safety than corner, honestly. He plays the nickel very well; he's shown a knack for blitzing from that spot this year. He reminds me of Tyrann Mathieu, as WolverineFan said. He just makes plays out of that nickel spot. He's also an exceptional return guy and a leader of a top defense. A lot of football IQ with this guy.

Fuller is a really good player. I would actually be surprised if he didn't move up the draft board as we get further into the process.

I'm not familiar with anyone else except Smallwood (slightly) and D'Thomas. I like addressing the ILB position with Smallwood, but can't exactly comment on the player. Thomas is a cool late round guy. Him and Joyner would give us some speed in the return game, which I like a lot.

Last edited by TexansSeminole; 11-14-2013 at 06:52 AM.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote