View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013   #94
YeaLikeRightNow
Veteran

Rep Power: 650 YeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who wins division?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullBlitz View Post
Yeah, it figures.

I picked the Colts waaaaay back, but decided to vote this morning. After I read a few articles that the Texans would have a so-so year in 2013, and not realizing how significant last season's fall from greatness was, I still had lingering thoughts that something wasn't quite right with Schaub. He really hurt the team with his performances, and it domino'ed throughout the remainder of the team.

The saddest fact is the other fans from our rivals are cheering our demise, yet do not realize that a strong division is best for us all. When you have a division like we have right now, with what I believe to be "Parity At It's Greatest", would you pass up even a good Jets/Patriots game to watch a Colts/Jags game? It all adds up to dollars and cents, and our division right now, is only equal to or less than the NFC East.
YeaLikeRightNow is offline   Reply With Quote