View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013   #155
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texans FO frustrated with Kubiak?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner View Post
Good one.

For years of 8-8, 8-8, 9-7, 6-10 you were telling us Negative Nellie's that slow and steady growth guaranteed a decade of playoff appearances once that plateau was reached. We just didn't see the light.
I still believe it. But I don't think we've been watching slow & steady growth.

How has this team improved over the last two off-seasons? We took a few stabs, but nothing that's panned out. I think Texian is more right than not about the salary cap issues. I just don't believe his reasoning.