View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013   #90
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 63855 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Oh boy.. Kubiak says Schaub working hard to get back..

Quote:
Originally Posted by bOODRO87 View Post
So if a fair weather fan only watches when the team is doing well, what does that make a person who will blindly support the organization no matter how embarrassing or dumb it gets? I cannot support this.
I'm very encouraged by what I have seen in Keenum. Certainly, from an entertainment standpoint, at 2-7, I want to watch Keenum at QB and not Matt Schaub... However, Keenum is 0-3 in his starts. It hardly smacks as insanity to consider returning to the veteran QB who led the team to two division titles and did start the season with two come from way behind wins... And, that game this past Sunday was a pretty poor performance from Keenum- lots of bad decisions and difficulty dealing with the blitz. I happen to think he missed Kubiak's game planning and preparation last week... and probably playcalling as well. However, he wasn't good- despite the TDs and the energy/excitement.

I think Kubes will stick with Keenum as long as it makes sense to do so. However, though we have seen some good things, the NFL may figure Keenum out and expose him. Then, there are concerns beyond just winning games.. like destroying Keenum's confidence, etc...He is still winless in the NFL. Be careful about that bandwagon!