View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013   #85
Lucky

Rep Power: 180779 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Oh boy.. Kubiak says Schaub working hard to get back..

What a train wreck this season has become. In my wildest dreams, I couldn't have foreseen this crap. And this is the first thing Kubiak says after being back to work? This is more obtuse than Reed mouthing off or Hopkins %$#&ing off. I'm starting to hate Bob McNair for keeping this clueless clown. Hating the man who brought the NFL back to Houston. McNair has to get rid of Kubiak and his hand puppet Rick Smith.