View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013   #37
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jamies Winston Qb Florida State

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
What I had heard earlier was that local media was pressing TPD to release a police report that stated that there was a group sex/rape charge against several FSU players. Clearly, that was just a rumor. Sounds like they got wind of something involving Winston and pressed to have the police report released, as you stated, and now it has been.

I'm relieved to see the details come out. I'm not worried about this at all. It's smart of Winston to get a lawyer in this type of situation. Although, it doesn't sound like he has needed any legal advice as of yet. He hasn't even been interviewed and it's been a year.
yAWn
76Texan is online now   Reply With Quote