View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013   #35
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 46286 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jamies Winston Qb Florida State

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
Nothing has changed in the investigation since December of 2012, almost one year ago and he was never questioned.

I doubt anything comes of it at all. I doubt they even update the story past that he was investigated and not questioned. Sounds like it could have been a football player though.
I doubt it too. But it could be the local paper got wind of an investigation that was swept under the rug by local PD and it's just now coming out. The paper asked for anything concerning Winston and this is what was released to them.
Stemp is offline   Reply With Quote