View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013   #8
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 38282 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelganger's Kneejerk Mock-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
I could get with the Matthews pick, but considering we still have draft picks from this past year on the OL that we need to take a look at, i don't think we take a guard in the 3rd...we take a qb to challenge Keenum & a vet..especially if there's a new regime here.
The only players we have on the OL that havent been tried are Brendan Williams and Quiz. Williams may be headed for microfiber surgery. I have no idea if he will be ready to go or not. Honestly, I am not ready to trust him to get better and be ready to go to protect the QB day 1. Newton was coming off injury as was Williams. I don't know if Williams is the guy, but Matthews is too good to pass up. A longterm answer at OL is a strong choice in my opinion.

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote