View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013   #352
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 65775 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed released

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
It really is that simple. You don't find out if works or not until you have the benefit of hindsight. That's why it's a wonderful thing.

"I know I'm held to higher standards because of what I've done in the past, but that was the past," he said. "I'm a totally different player now!"

Per the Chronicle, that is what he revealed in his post-game interview.

Really Ed? I'm sure you made that known before you signed that contract, right? And you wonder why you got cut.

The guy couldn't perform and ran his mouth. It is really that simple. But I get it. For the purpose of conducting dialogue and carrying out conversation, it's necessary to take something simple and make it complicated. That's how it works.
I guess.

If you are an NFL player nursing an injury and a team does their due diligence on you and still wants to sign you, what are you going to say? "Hey, um, you know I am not sure if I am going to be coming back from this thing at 100%. I may be a **** player when all is said and done.....so let's talk figures."
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote