View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013   #1566
tedr
Veteran

Rep Power: 5477 tedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Not to mention he hasnt played a full game with Foster who defenses fear and respect more than tate, he hasnt had O.D one of the better TEs in the NFL. AND he has been without Kubiak one of the better Offensive minded play callers for 1 1/2 of his 3 games.

Not making up excuses for the boy, cause he has still played damn good, just saying this isnt as good as he can be.
Good points- I hadn't thought about who he hasn't had with him in the games- in my mind that means he's been that much more impressive.

I looked at Schaub's stats with Atlanta. He started two games in his three years there, had a 52% completion %, threw six TDs and six INTs, and had an 0-2 record...yet after playing golf with Kubes, we trade for him, he gets a fat contract, and is anointed the starter. So, he gets all this after not having won a game before coming to Houston, and people here don't think Case deserves to start the rest of the year? What am I missing?
tedr is offline   Reply With Quote