View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013   #96
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69511 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: DeAndre Hopkins Instagram Scandal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
Thanks for the clarification about the internet being wide open. Point is that you don't expect Texans or Texans employees to have masturbation videos, so I don't know why one would block the team and/or players from their kids....that's why I said it was more sad than funny.

We all know the internet is a box of chocolates, but thanks again for letting me know that it's my fault if other players swing their dicks at our kids again. Hilarious or otherwise.

What your kids see on the internet is your fault or should I say responsibility no matter who creates the content. You could block all players, teams and Instagram still isn't appropriate for said "kids" you are so worried about.
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote