View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013   #95
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 133798 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: DeAndre Hopkins Instagram Scandal

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
Glad he thinks its funny. A bunch of kids follow him and the Texans. Its hilarious some kid may wake up to some dude stroking his junk while trying to get to know Texans players better on instagram. It's more sad than hilarious.
If your kid is on the net and sees something inappropriate that's on you. I'm not sure if you have been on Instagram but just like anything else internet related its wide open
Thanks for the clarification about the internet being wide open. Point is that you don't expect Texans or Texans employees to have masturbation videos, so I don't know why one would block the team and/or players from their kids....that's why I said it was more sad than funny.

We all know the internet is a box of chocolates, but thanks again for letting me know that it's my fault if other players swing their dicks at our kids again. Hilarious or otherwise.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote