View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013   #47
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 314423 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Oh boy.. Kubiak says Schaub working hard to get back..

Quote:
Originally Posted by bOODRO87 View Post
I can understand that. I will watch the games to see if they have hit rock bottom and starting going up. If Case had an OL, we'd be at least entertaining. But you bet your behind you won't find me wearing any Texans gear until they start acting like a organization that wants to be the real deal. It's utterly embarrassing.
I hear ya' about Texans gear. I have a couple of black baseball hats with no logo on them. I wear those things when the Texans get to Code Red embarrassment levels.

And it's not that I'm embarrassed as a fan, but rather I just don't feel like talking to the random stranger who wants to engage me in conversation and put me in position to defend being a fan. Mainly because they never have anything interesting to say and it's like talking to some doofus on talk radio. I aint' got time for that!