View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013   #46
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 109602 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Oh boy.. Kubiak says Schaub working hard to get back..

Quote:
Originally Posted by bOODRO87 View Post
I can understand that. I will watch the games to see if they have hit rock bottom and starting going up. If Case had an OL, we'd be at least entertaining. But you bet your behind you won't find me wearing any Texans gear until they start acting like a organization that wants to be the real deal. It's utterly embarrassing.

I still wear the gear. I know bob and the front office have standards.

All this turmoil reminds me of a parent that first sends their perfect angel to college and then find out that their perfect angel actually has a wild streak and the parent is trying to real that angel back in being they are paying for his/her college

But I also live in a small ass town 20k+
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote