View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013   #44
bOODRO87
Time Consumer

Rep Power: 13608 bOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Oh boy.. Kubiak says Schaub working hard to get back..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
The great thing about DVR is the ability to watch an entire football game in about an hour. Even less if the game is horrible. Fast forward through all the blabbity blab between plays and you could probably clock in around 35-40 minutes.

I can understand that. I will watch the games to see if they have hit rock bottom and starting going up. If Case had an OL, we'd be at least entertaining. But you bet your behind you won't find me wearing any Texans gear until they start acting like a organization that wants to be the real deal. It's utterly embarrassing.
bOODRO87 is offline   Reply With Quote