View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013   #43
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 348851 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Oh boy.. Kubiak says Schaub working hard to get back..

I really think this is Kubiak playing up Schaub to set up a trade. There are teams out there desperate for a QB, so I will not be shocked if Matt is starting for a team next year.

Kubiak hears the voices. He feels the heat. Leaks are coming out of the FO that are not by accident. This is a franchise that always hides their cards, so when we start hearing the rumblings, something is going on. Same thing as 2005 in that regard.

I'm still not sure if McNair fires Kubiak. Probably depends on the rest of this season and how the players respond to him. McNair has always been high on the idea of a coach keeping the locker room. While fans will certainly scream bloody murder, I'm not convinced at this point that Kubiak is gone.

Maybe I'm completely off and Kubiak is oblivious and wants to start Schaub. But I do not believe he's that naive or dumb. This statement is some kind of jedi mind trick or sleight of hand illusion.