View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013   #38
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 316914 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Oh boy.. Kubiak says Schaub working hard to get back..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I'm not watching if they do something like this. I don't have anything to prove to myself or anyone else by watching a bunch of people do stupid.

I can find something else to do for three hours on Sunday.
The great thing about DVR is the ability to watch an entire football game in about an hour. Even less if the game is horrible. Fast forward through all the blabbity blab between plays and you could probably clock in around 35-40 minutes.