View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013   #27
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 317168 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Oh boy.. Kubiak says Schaub working hard to get back..

Quote:
Originally Posted by bOODRO87 View Post
So if a fair weather fan only watches when the team is doing well, what does that make a person who will blindly support the organization no matter how embarrassing or dumb it gets? I cannot support this.
I will be a Texans fan long after Kubiak is gone, regardless of how things pan out for Gary.

I'm far from sunshiny rainbows and about as cynical as it gets.

You ever hear the term "love my country but hate my government"? This mentality is where I'm at with this franchise.