View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013   #1
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 20837 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Oh boy.. Kubiak says Schaub working hard to get back..

wtf... I can't imagine how bad the stadium would erupt if Case was pulled and he trotted Matt back on the field.

Quote:
The coach hasn't given up on Matt Schaub, who morphed into an interception machine this season before giving way to Keenum. Kubiak said Schaub "is playing really hard" and wants back on the field before the season closes.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...e-keenum-as-qb

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote