View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013   #15
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194239 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BADBOY's 2-7 mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I like your first 4 picks, fill definite needs with good talent. I'm not familiar with your later round guys and I have my doubts that we get 3 comp. picks. Weren't we eligible for 4 comp. picks this year and only got 2 iirc. I like your other positions chosen. My only issue with this draft is a QB that late. If Keenum is the answer, I agree there should be some insurance, but I'd take either Murray in the 2nd or McCarron in the 3rd.
Thanks, I am no comp pick guru but as said in OP that DR feel those are possible. Of course that was before Reed left so I don't know if that impacts those. The comps are end of 5th and 7th so no one should be too focused on them.

QB: If Keenum is answer, why waste a top three round pick that we desperately need? Again ifCase is starter going forward why not use a good later round guy to train up as you would a Murray or McCarron (both of whom I like)? Neither is going to start & of course it would be nice to have one of those on our bench but at the loss of what other position. As usual, Texans have too many needs with too few picks.