View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013   #46
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 247537 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK & REPLACEMENT thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Please explain. He took over a 9-7 team and has double digit wins once.

You know what though? It's a pretty common misconception. I was about to respond to DX-TEX with something like "Well, lets look at the numbers..." and I went to Pro Football Reference and found that he's pretty much a .500 coach just like his father.

I'd really always assumed he was more successful than that (and that Buddy Ryan had been more successful than that too).

I don't know that it means that Rob (Rob? Rex? I get them confused) Ryan would also be a .500 coach but I guess it does tend to make that seem likely since they're all out of the same coaching tree and a lot alike.