View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013   #47
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: DeAndre Hopkins Instagram Scandal

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I don't think it was him cranking one out. Not that this is real proof, but I find it hard to believe he'd crank on it at reliant and post it while still there
I'm sure his girlfriend posted it. Who hacks an account then deletes the hack in a few moments? She instantly posted a response (within ten mins) saying the fans were being disrespectful for viewing his freaking weiner and not liking it. I don't think most fans will buy the "hack" excuse...but that's all they have to hold on to without admitting it was his GF.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote