View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013   #30
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222742 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If we get a top 5 pick...

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniJen View Post
I see your point. But I guess at this stage in the game, we're not really going to see truly what Keenum is capable of because we're working with a coaching staff that is robotic, uncreative, and loathe to make adjustments.

So, he might be great but held back by systematic coaching. Or, he may have reached is apex...how is anyone to know if he's "the guy" under this coaching staff and working under the assumption that the Texans are going to clean house this offseason and get a new coaching staff?

If they don't clean house, you will find my body dangling from the nearest shower rod.
We obviously have differing views on the coaching staff and offensive system ... no need to get into that at this time.

But we don't know and wont know what we have in Keenum ..... until the OL and backs are able to protect him.

Derek Newton - not starter quality , that's why he's splitting time with Harris.(First freaking play of the game - sack , strip , fumble , 0-7 home to climb out of)

Wade Smith - Old , injured , just plain worn out , needs to be replaced.

Dennis Johnson & and Deji Karim missing blitz assignments ?! 20 yard loss ?!

All of the above ?! How the hell do you evaluate QB play when he's running for his life or flat on his back ?!

Barry Sanders couldn't escape that kinda pressure.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote