View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013   #275
IlliniJen
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 176918 IlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: T Johnathan Martin headed for NFI list, may never return to the Dolphins

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
schefter said on mike and mike there was at least one other current phins player who felt similar to Martin about the phins culture/incognito although said player didnt experience all that Martin did and that at least one phins Admin also felt similarly and that it was only a matter of if these folks would have enough stones to tell the league and its investigator the truth about what they know
There's a leadership vacuum on that team, and its apparent throughout this whole ordeal. Seems like a "go along to get along" mentality set in and one person with a big personality set the tone in the locker room, regardless of whether or not he was a fit person to set that tone. Coaching should have stepped up and set an example. Philbin is like a limp rag.

What a hot mess of a franchise. I know the Texans are going through their little trials and tribulations right now, with grumblings about accountability and coaching, but at least I'm confident that there are real leaders in the locker room who also happen to be good people.

"Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I get to kill something." - Ron Swanson
IlliniJen is offline   Reply With Quote