View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013   #25
IlliniJen
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 151691 IlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If we get a top 5 pick...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Not to argue with the rest of the post ..... But if you have two QB's , you don't have a QB.
I see your point. But I guess at this stage in the game, we're not really going to see truly what Keenum is capable of because we're working with a coaching staff that is robotic, uncreative, and loathe to make adjustments.

So, he might be great but held back by systematic coaching. Or, he may have reached is apex...how is anyone to know if he's "the guy" under this coaching staff and working under the assumption that the Texans are going to clean house this offseason and get a new coaching staff?

If they don't clean house, you will find my body dangling from the nearest shower rod.

"Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I get to kill something." - Ron Swanson
IlliniJen is offline   Reply With Quote